Orders may be placed online on website or picked up from the company office and / or from any of the franchisee outlet. Details are given below:
PICKUP FROM OFFICE OR FRANCHISEE OUTLET:
Pickup orders can be placed at any of the outlet. Payment options for Pickup Orders can be Cash, Demand Draft, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Pickup hours for all Outlets are:
- Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 01:30 p.m.
- Sunday (Closed)
Please refer website, for updated information.
Home Delivery orders can be placed on website, or at office / franchisee outlets only.
Payment mode options for these orders can be:
- Orders placed at Office: Cash, Demand Draft, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Online orders: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Home Delivery Orders Delivery fees:
Please refer to the website www.optymystix.com for more details on Delivery fees.
The shipments are in perfect condition when the carrier takes possession of the same. By signing “received” on the delivery note, the recipient(s) acknowledges that the order was received in satisfactory condition. Do not sign in the event of damages or product shortages. Hidden damages discovered after the carrier has left and all other discrepancies must be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of shipment. Failure to notify Optymystix of any shipping discrepancy or damage within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the shipment will cancel a Optymystix Direct Selling Associate(s) right to request a correction and shall be considered deemed acceptance of the products.
Orders placed are typically shipped the very next business day. Orders placed on Saturday after 2.30 pm will be shipped on the following Monday. Delivery time will vary according to the location of customers / Optymystix Direct Selling Associate(s). The average time for delivery is between 2 – 15 days. Delivery of products may not happen on Sundays or on major holidays as per the policy of the delivery partner.
Delivery of the Product
- There are various delivery models for delivery of purchased Product to the Customers / Optymystix Direct Selling Associate (ODSA), as decided by Optymystix. The risk of any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be on Company and not on the customer / ODSA. Optymystix represents and warrants that the Products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed and advertised on the Website and purchased by the customers / ODSA and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website.
- Customer / ODSA’s shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Website before they proceed to pay for their purchase. In the event order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation form, Customer / ODSA may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider.
- Please note that there is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Customer / ODSA and Optymystix for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website. However, the Product shall not be delivered to the customer / ODSA unless he / she makes the full and final payment.
- Customer / ODSA shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by him / her that are said to be in a deliverable state. Where Customer / ODSA neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by him / her, the Customer / ODSA may be liable to Optymystix for such non-acceptance. Optymystix at its own discretion may call up the customer/ ODSA to evaluate the reason of non-acceptance of the product. The decision of Optymystix would be final and binding on whether to redeliver or process refund as per the refund policy.
- The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the ODSA from Optymystix upon delivery of such Product and upon full payment of price of the Product. Upon delivery, the ODSA is deemed to have accepted the Products. The risk of loss shall pass on to the ODSA upon delivery of Product.
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Customer / ODSA shall reasonably ensure that the Product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
- Cancellation by Optymystix: There may be certain orders that Optymystix is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. Optymystix reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer / ODSA’s order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered. Optymystix may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer / ODSA’s order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer / ODSA’s either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. Optymystix shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
- Cancellation by the Customer / ODSA: In case of request for order cancellation, Optymystix reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Optymystix receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Optymystix may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer / ODSA within a reasonable period of time. Optymystix will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customer / ODSA agrees not to dispute the decision made by Optymystix and accept Optymystix decision regarding the cancellation.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by the OBC: In case the ODSA has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Optymystix in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Customer / ODSA or by Optymystix, ODSA agrees and authorizes Optymystix to recover such benefits from the ODSA or set-off the same from any refunds/ payouts to the ODSA.
Any dispute(s) between ODSA or its nominee(s) and Optymystix, arising from this Policy, shall be referred to the sole arbitrator (appointed by the company) and same shall be adjudicated by such Arbitrator as per provisions of Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1996. However, all proceedings shall come within the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts (India) only and such arbitration proceedings shall be held in Delhi (India) only. The final decision of the Arbitrator would be binding upon both the parties. Any breach of this covenant by the Customer / ODSA will make him liable for damages and legal costs to the Company.