About the Program:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Representing the company on your campus.
2. Taking permission for the workshops and different programs conducted by the company.
3. Facilitating and coordinating the workshops and programs conducted on your campus.
4. Marketing (social media/off-line/through posters) about the company workshops/programs on your campus.
5. Engaging the students of your campus in the different activities undertaken by the company.
6. Preparing innovative analysis and presentations and using them to get users & experts on board.
7. Promoting us on social media to get website traffic & followers.
Rewards and incentives:
1. Stipends: Performance Based.
2. Goodies and merchandise.
3. Certificate of completion.
4. Letter of recommendation (performance-based).
1. Professional skill-building program enrollment for all CAs.
2. Mentoring by corporate trainers at reputed organizations.
3. Improve your marketing and communication skills.
Application-based, followed by an interview round.
1. You should be enthusiastic and passionate about innovating cultural activities.
2. You should be actively involved in university communities and social media.
3. You should have good communication skills and a tight hold on public relations.
Skill(s) required: Social Media Marketing, Event Management and Digital Marketing.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.