Optymystix Buy Back Policy for Optymystix Customers / Direct Selling Associates:
Customers / Direct Selling Associate may return the products within 30 days of invoice as follows:
Thanks for shopping at our site. Optymystix stands behind the quality of its products and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products, you may return it within 30 days from the date of Invoice of the product which should be notified within one week from purchase as per the terms of the Refund Policy.
- If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date accompanied by the original invoice, 20% of the amount will be deducted towards handling charges and rest of the amount as refund will be given.
- If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date not accompanied by original invoice, then refund after deduction of GST* / Taxes levied & Handling Charges will be given.
- If the product is in Unmarketable*** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date refund value will be assessed by Returns officer and appropriate value will be given.
*GST (Goods & Services Tax)
**Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
***Unmarketable are products, which have been partially used / opened/Packaging or Product Damaged.
If you need to change the products you may need to have the original customer order receipt copy. Thereafter, the Customer / Direct Selling Associates can exchange the products from the Company within 30 days from the date of invoice and must submit the following at the time of exchange and help us in our services:
- Product Return Form
- Copy of Purchase bill
- Products in original packing and condition
- New product should be of equal or higher value in price
Once we have received your item we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Optymystix, the value of such Product, will be calculated as per section A, Points No. 1,2 & 3 and will be refunded to Customer / ODSA either to the bank account provided by the Customer / ODSA for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the customer / ODSA from which payment was made. Optymystix shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options, No Cash refunds under any circumstances will be made.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In some exceptional cases, if the cost of the shipping is paid by the company the shipping cost of the return product will be deducted from the refund amount.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
- Cancellation by Optymystix: There may be certain orders that Optymystix is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. Optymystix reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer / ODSA’s order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered. Optymystix may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer / ODSA’s order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer / ODSA’s either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. Optymystix shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
- Cancellation by the Customer / ODSA: In case of request for order cancellation, Optymystix reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Optymystix receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Optymystix may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer / ODSA within a reasonable period of time. Optymystix will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customer / ODSA agrees not to dispute the decision made by Optymystix and accept Optymystix decision regarding the cancellation.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by the ODSA: In case the ODSA has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Optymystix in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Customer / ODSA or by Optymystix, ODSA agrees and authorizes Optymystix to recover such benefits from the ODSA or set-off the same from any refunds/ Payouts to the ODSA.
- The Customer / Optymystix Direct Selling Associate must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the Optymystix Head Office.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Customer / Optymystix Direct Selling Associate as a return. The product can be ‘marketable’ or ‘unmarketable’ depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the Optymystix dispatch and Delivery office.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- BV adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total BV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Direct Selling Associates account.
- If customers return products directly to Optymystix, BV adjustment shall be done from the Direct Selling Associates payout account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Direct Selling Associates.
- The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by Optymystix at the time of purchase of the Product.